10/3/08

Dennis Miller on Leno

"I think my God finds me incredibly funny. That of course, Jay, is why I chose him as my God."

I never watch the tonight show, but last night the people at my apartment complex finally got the TV's in the work-out room hooked up to the satellite, and half-way through my run Leno comes on. His guest, to my utter delight, was Dennis Miller.

Miller is amazing. Some of the things he said last night are absolutely riotous in their hilarity. I am linking to the episode on NBC's website so you can see it yourself. Just skip to the third chapter conveniently labeled "Dennis Miller" and watch from there. You will thank me, especially when you get to the part about the splatter-pattern on Ahmedinajad's suit after America annihilates him.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH.

No comments: