11/25/08

Holiday Hours


Blogging is both a ridiculous made up word and a passion so easily embraced by the common folk that the action attached to said word bears a range of opinions from idiotic to mildly important.
I like to think that The Free-Lancer resides somewhere near the important side of the scale and is read constantly by many people who thirst incesently for posts, but the truth is nobody reads this blog except for you (yes, you). Any fool can have a blog and a blog is only as good as its material. Thus, I feel it necessary to inform you, dear Reader, that as a part time blogger I will not be able to keep the quality posts going for the upcoming week as my life outside the internet calls me to greater things.

Oh really? You might ask. Is the Free-Lancer actually doing some freelance? Industry work? New project?

I'm glad you asked, and no. I am just on vacation. Nothing grand, or earth shattering, just a little break. Thus, as many of you may find yourself with more freetime to peruse the internet during the Thanksgiving week, I encourage you to take a look at past posts. Catch up on what you missed, and revist some of those old favorite (use the handy archive feature located on the right side of your screen under the Hulu app). I promise you that as soon as next Monday rolls around, I will be back blogging full force with more insight and intrigue then you can shake a stick at Tom. I threw Tom in there so as not to end a sentence on a preposition, since Lee is a snob.

2 comments:

tuce63 said...

Jerk

LaT said...

Just thought id take this opportunity to say SUCK it Dawgs. GO Wreck.