9/29/08

Put Your Right Buy-in, Pull Your Left Bail-out, and Shake It All About


The topic of discussion everywhere in America today is of course the $700 Billion bailout plan that was shot down in congress today. Of course, here in Atlanta we are a little more concerned about our lack of Gas...but I digress.

The final vote was 205 aye to 228 nay, with 65 Republican for it, and 95 Dems against it.

I don't pretend to know the best course of action in this situation (Okay, I do), but I do know as a rule of thumb that if the likes of Pelosi and 140 other Democrats are for a thing--its a safe bet its the wrong decision.

Here is a LINK to the roll call on the vote so you can see how your own personal representataive voted. Let's keep 'em honest people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malted Milty,

Even as a staunch Republican, I can tell you that voting "no" for the bailout was a huge mistake yesterday. They'll figure something else out soon enough I'm sure but... we're in for a rough ride without it.

Spencer