1/28/09

Post Limit


It appears as though I am nearing my self-imposed post limit for the month of January, and since I must save room for Friday Batman and leave open an emergency slot for new Fail-Out vote, posting will grind to a slow halt until February. There will be one last "From the Vault" and then you're on your own.

Trust me though, Feb. will be quite the month (Oscars, Valentines, Black History) so never fear. I promise to finish my run down of the Oscar nominated films before the ceremony that we are boycotting. Until then, be content with the myriad of material available to you in the archives. I wish I was smart enough to have a search feature, but I don't. Anyone want to help me with that?

1 comment:

tuce63 said...

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=add+search+blogspot&l=1